[Coco] Tandy's Little Wonder

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Feb 6 19:35:51 EST 2006

(I attempted to send this message to Frank privately, but it bounced with the
message Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550-131.94.79.27 blocked by
blacklist.mail.ops.worldnet.att.net.)

Hi, Frank.  If you are revising the book, could you please remedy a blooper in
the rendering of my account of the development of ADOS?  I don't have the
original handy, but my recollection is that I wrote something like, "My purpose
was not to add a bunch of new BASIC commands that would render programs written
under ADOS incompatible with standard RSBASIC.  Rather, I sought to provide an
enhanced environment for BASIC programming."  Somehow, the word NOT got omitted
in between my submission of the original and its appearance in the book, so it
sounds like I said the opposite.

Fixing this would be most appreciated!

Art