[Coco] DriveWire WinServer 2 Released

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Feb 5 14:23:16 EST 2006

Folks,

Today I am releasing DriveWire WinServer 2.  This server is for
Windows users running Windows 98/2K/XP.  Up to now, we have sold the
server software along with the DriveWire product.  Given the pace of
development of the server software, I have decided to release the
server component of DriveWire as a downloadable part of the product.

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A COPY OF DRIVEWIRE 2.0, then you are legally
entitled to download and use this software.

IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED A COPY OF DRIVEWIRE 2.0, you may contact me
directly if you are interested, as Cloud-9 is currently shut down for
SuperBoard development.

DriveWire WinServer 2 may be downloaded from http://
www.cloud9tech.com/  Go to the Support tab and scroll down to the
"Software Downloads" section.