[Coco] NoICE debugger support for NitrOS-9

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Feb 3 00:26:17 EST 2006

Some time ago I turned my attention to remote debugging on the CoCo,
and made some progress.  Recently I picked up this project again and
have just completed another milestone -- it is now possible to debug
a system state module (driver, kernel, etc) using a neat cross
debugging tool called NoICE (www.noicdedebugger.com) and a krnp3
module that I wrote which interfaces to NoICE through the documented
protocol (an RS-232 Pak is required to connect the CoCo to the
Windows PC).

I'm making the source code to this remote debugger module free to
encourage others to use it by making it part of the NitrOS-9
Project.  If you're trying to debug a driver or other system
component on a real CoCo and are having difficulty, this krnp3 module
and NoICE can make a huge difference for you.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
Email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Web: http://www.boisypitre.com/