[Coco] Re: OT -- Texas and highway laws in general

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Thu Feb 2 00:37:21 EST 2006

Hi Diego,

Well my wife was only in Uruguay for about a year and a half. But she
remembers quite vividly walking down dirt roads in the "campo" at night
and having to quickly dodge out of the way as unseen cars or motorcycles
with their headlights off whizzed past. She spent most of her time there
in the countryside. In the big cities, of course, she said people used
their headlights, but that they still drove crazy in her opinion :-)

BTW, she also thinks New Yorkers drive crazy. That's where I grew up.

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT