[Coco] [OT] Analog computer from Radio Shack

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 15:54:01 EST 2006

I vaguely recall an experiment back in pharmacy school where we made an analog computer that ran on water.  I think it might have had something to do with first-order kinetics.

-jim

Andrew <keeper63 at cox.net> wrote: Wow!

I didn't know the Shack put out something like this (at one time). I
have two of their other "computers" - the "logic switch-n-bulbs" one,
and the later one with the real, somewhat-programmable-in-assembler
microcontroller kit. However, both of these came about long after the
one being sold on Ebay.