[Coco] www.annualcocofest.com

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sun Dec 10 13:42:15 EST 2006

Nick, and all...

Good news.  I have taken it upon my busy self to initiate a CoCo Fest
website called www.annualcocofest.com .

I can act as the webmaster/coder but can't assume any
responsibilities over the CoCo Fest itself.  I'll try to make the
site as automated as possible to allow for short-notice updates,
etc.  I can contribute programming and scripts where needed and
maintain whatever portions of the site I need to as a community service.

If the Glenside CoCo Club doesn't object, I can code in a vendor
application/form that is automatically submitted to them over the web
in whatever form they need, via e-mail or HTTP post to their server,
etc.  I can do this as soon as needed.

If Glenside or anyone else wants to work on a nice worthy color logo
for the front page and sub page headers to make it look professional,
I think that would be a great start.

Please post your ideas here on the list while I set up contact forms
and e-mail for the web site.

Cheers,
Roger Taylor
wm www.coco3.com