[Coco] [Color Computer] Has anyone seen Roger Taylor?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Dec 3 16:55:25 EST 2006

Roger:

Glad to see you are back.  My post was only stating that
you  may be too busy with work to handle the problem, and
was not meant to be any sort of critique about working for
UPS.

BTW, right now I am at work, testing a new ASIC design for
engineering.  I can relate to your schedule.  Counting 4
days off for Thanksgiving, I have only had 8 days off
since Sept 10.

This work load and what you said below have got me
thinking.

Cheers!

-Jim