[Coco] New Year's Eve Live CoCo Cafe Chat Party

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sat Dec 30 12:41:09 EST 2006

What a long message subject, and I think it says it all.

I'm just reiterating the message in case you missed the last one,
that I'm inviting everyone to join in the live CoCo chats on New
Year's Eve Dec 31st, from about 9pm your U.S. time zone until
whenever the cows come home, at www.coco3.com.

Just click on the CoCo Cafe or Chat links then choose your nickname,
a room, and click Enter.  It's that easy, and you're in a room
talking within two seconds.

Last year we had a large turnout, with probably 20 people chatting at
once at one point, and I couldn't keep up with how many total
chatters popped in during the chat hours.  I do recall some big names
coming in.  I'm also going to try to contact a few surprise guests
and ask them to stop by.

See you all there!

Roger Taylor

--