[Coco] Proto CoCo

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Aug 29 06:22:41 EDT 2006

As some have pointed out....PCB houses are available at reasonable
prices today. For me it is the way to go. Professionally done boards,
routed edges, tested and certified but it does come a cost.
Prototypes I go with APC. The home brew methods have a problem at
6-6mils, multi layer boards are impossible.

SB will be multilayer and the next rev of the SuperIDE board will
also be multi-layer.

Most importantly you target your solution to your project that fits you best.

Mark
Cloud-9