[Coco] Proto CoCo

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Aug 28 17:25:52 EDT 2006

On Monday 28 August 2006 15:31, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>Gene
>
>Any board routing that is needed to plug into the MPI or Expansion slot
> that I do would be done by hand. I don't own a mill let alone a CNC
> mill.
>
>james

Send me an otherwise defective board you can afford to lose & let me play
when I get a chance to play.  Such a cut should be a one pass cut, and not
more than 2-3 minutes to do.  I'll get the measurements from one of my
existing cards.

To:  Gene Heskett
 291 Garton Avenue
 Weston, WV 26452-1825

'Twould be a good excuse to refresh my gcode writing ability.  Recently
I've been doing it with automatic tools, converting fonts (any .ttf) into
gcode to carve one liners in brass strips sawed from door kickplates on my
teeny 12" bandsaw.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)