[Coco] Re: What it is

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 22:55:29 EDT 2006

Fred,
Tserial mouse drivers are included in the NitrOS9 distro.

They are at /dd/nitros9/6309l2/modules/scf/
The names are:
Joydrv_6551L.sb
Joydrv_6552L.sb
Joydrv_6551M.sb
Joydrv_6552M.sb
They are for standard serial port pak (6551) or the special 2-port version
(6552) and Logitech 3 button mouse(L) or Microsoft 2 button (M).

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.