[Coco] Finally got broadband (ot)

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 28 17:13:05 EDT 2006

Yes, I started with 300 around 1986 on my CoCo.  It soon became clear that I
could not afford the long distance charges though.  It wasn't until 1998
that I got back on line.  28.8, then 33.6.  Now I'm running a 56k modem on a
phone line that supports 44.3 on good days, when the wind and stars are
right.

It's still worth the hassle, most of the time.

Bruce W.
(Back to setting up a computer for my homework.)