[Coco] Back to School

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 10:13:43 EDT 2006

Boisy,

You nailed it. Class of '88, which puts us both around 36 or so. I'm
attending Ohio University, Lancaster branch. The local branch only offers an
Associates in "Computer Science Technology," so I'll have to transfer to
main campus for the last two years of a bachelors degree. I've been
attending since last fall, but I'm still freshman status by one or two
credit-hours. I attended summer quarter to try and catch up, but half my
classes wound up canceled.

I've found the same thing with most of my instructors as well. I've only had
issues with one of them whose only experience is in academia, and it causes
some lively discussions at times when the real world doesn't mesh with the
theories that he's teaching. He's a good instructor overall, though.

Rod