[Coco] Back to School

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-i at maltedmedia.com
Mon Aug 28 09:41:38 EDT 2006

At 08:32 AM 8/28/06 -0400, Rod Barnhart wrote:
>Is it me, or does it seem that this list has a relatively high percentage of
>non-traditional students on it?

Maybe. I left college after four years in 1970 after failing a keyboard
(music, not computer) proficiency test four times in a row (pre-ADA),
meaning I had a completed course of study but "withheld" degree. Finally I
enrolled in an experimental but accredited online program and after a few
years of work received my PhD this January.

Dennis

--

Please participate in my latest project:
http://maltedmedia.com/waam/