[Coco] Proto CoCo

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Aug 28 10:09:04 EDT 2006

Mike,

We bought all of the remaining stock thata certain vendor had from
Tandy. I still have over 150 cases. :) Always wanted some shorty cases
but you have to buy ROM packs for that and I HATE to destroy to
create....

I have Orcad for schematic capture, WinBoard for board layout and
Specctra for my auto router. Ivex with out of business but I know their
layout tool so well, I know all the work arounds and can make any part
I want to.

If I was to make a quick prototype board what would people like on it???

Decode section, wire wrap section to bus signals????

I would go with a solder masked board with gold card edge.

I already have the board outline....the rest is a snap.......

Mark
Cloud-9

Thanks,

Mark