[Coco] Finally got broadband (ot)

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 08:44:06 EDT 2006

Could you imagine having to go back to 300 baud? That's where I started at.
A 300 baud direct-connect modem on a CoCo 2. Though I didn't get into BBSing
until 2400bps in the PC world, I also bought a 1200 bps modem from Radio
Shack for my Tandy 1000SX. At the time, I just couldn't justify the price
difference between it and the 2400, when all I did was connect to private
systems to transfer text.

Rod