[Coco] Back to School

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Aug 27 23:19:51 EDT 2006

Bruce,

Congratulations.  I'm sure it will be fun; I can attest that my "back
to school" experience was a blast.  Of course, finding a way to tie
the CoCo into your learning will make it even more fun.

I went to your college's website and see there are three "tracks" in
the Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology curriculum:

Automated Controls
EEET
ACST

Computer Systems
EEET
COMP
Networking Technology

Which one are you going to be taking?
--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.781.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp