[Coco] Re: Back to School

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Aug 27 09:44:31 EDT 2006

Hello Bruce

Well Bruce, I am not sure of you age, but you are currently communicating
with a 1947 model brain that re-entered college last November to finally get
that bachelor degree he staed working on in the Fall of 1965 <sigh>. It is
an accelerated program and I am doing just fine. I am still on the Deams
List. So you'll do just fine too. Just do not allow your self to fall behind
in any of your assigments. That is the key. Make room in your life for the
school. My favorite saying is "It is hard to remember that you can to drain
the swamp when you are up to your arm pits in allegators." Keep the
allegators under control.

On 08/27/2006, Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
> Was: [Coco] followup on nitros9/disto errors
>
> And on that note, I'll drop the line that I'm going back to school
> starting tomorrow.  Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology,
> Computer Systems Concentration, at Chattanooga State Community College.
>   Other concentrations sharing the first year curriculum are Automated
> Controls and Networking Technology.
>
> I'm not sure just how much to blame my CoCo('s) (From 01-1983) and this
> fine assemblage of personas for this choice.  We'll be finding out just
> how well this old man can keep up with the other kids in class.  (33
> years after High School)  Although it's creates some trepidation when
> one has to get a dictionary out before he's finished reading the
> introductions to the text books. (pedagogy)
>
> Bruce W.
>

>> Chuckle, and its the learning that is the fun, Mike. :)
>>
>> Cheers, Gene
>> "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
>>  soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
>> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo