[Coco] [Color Computer] NT 6809 board

James Jones jamesjones01 at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 19 19:32:53 EDT 2006

Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:
> Hi all,
> Did anybody see this auction on E-bay? I wondering if OS-9 could be run on
> it? and have like a CoCo XT board? or am I just out to lunch?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140018998018&fromMakeTrack=true

Neat. The memory-mapping code would probably have to be rewritten (if it
has a 1 MB SIMM, one would hope it could access it...), and it's not
clear what I/O and especially what graphics, if any, it has. (Alas, the
seller doesn't sound very helpful, given his answer to the question
asked, so it would probably require a good bit of detective work before
the coding started.)

There is/was a Voysys company that made some kind of telephone-related
hardware. usedphones.com offers a CD with a manual for one of their
systems (no idea whether it has anything to do with the board) for $30.
Attempts to get to their web site, http://www.voysys.com/, fail.

	James