[Coco] new high density controller

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 10:04:09 EDT 2006

The 4066's are dirt cheap also.... Jameco has them for .12/ea in quanities of 1 to over 100...

Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
Nah, use a cmos analog switch, a piece of a 4066, when turned on tight, is
less than 100 ohms (60ish IIRC) and pretty bylateral.  If you don't need
it for anything else, use all 6 of them in that chip in parallel.  Many
times more dependable than a mechanical contact.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: