[Coco] 512 Upgrade

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Tue Aug 8 20:35:57 EDT 2006

G'day Rick,

I remember when I upgraded to 512k many years ago that if I pushed the memory
board 'all the way home', it wouldn't work.  Whether the pins were going to far
& shorting something, I don't know, but I made small spacers over a few pins  so
that the pins would only go 3/4 way into the headers & it worked reliably for
many years afterwards  (& still is).

stanblaz at netspace.net.au