[Coco] Re: DeskMate 3 & Multi-Vue

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 11:34:44 EDT 2006

> 1) (The way I do it) Build a boot disk with term_vdg and vdgint.  Run
>    Deskmate from the vdg window.  This boot disk will also run all the
>    vdg games.

I was thinking of doing that anyway. Funny, I thought the vdg screen meant
256X192. This will still run Multi-Vue, right?

There's a section in the env.file that says:

*PROGRAM=SHELL
*PARAM=/TERM

This isn't documented in the manual, but I assume it makes it start up with
the shell as a second program. Since the shell is available from the desktop
now, I was hoping I could replace "SHELL" with "DESK" and automaticly start up
in both Multi-Vue and DeskMate.

Unfortunately there's a bug in GShell 1.26 so it doesn't read the env.file
automaticly...:(