[Coco] Gates of Delirium Commemorative Archive!

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri Aug 4 14:26:37 EDT 2006

I've gotten the "fixed" version to run on Jeff V's emulator, but can't
get any version to run on a real CoCo 3.  Is this expected behavior from
these disk images?  When I LOADM "GATES", it doesn't automatically
execute as advertised, but just drops back to the RSDOS prompt.  If I
then type EXEC, the floppy drive LED comes on and a message comes on the
screen saying "drive not ready", and it hangs.  I've tried the CRK, FIX,
and CHT versions.  Is this an issue of copy protection messing up the
disk image file?  I thought the CRK version had the copy protection
scheme removed.  Any ideas?

JCE