[Coco] Somehow I doubt this 'disk drive' will work with the coco...

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 08:09:59 EDT 2006

When it was originally posted, the auction was for a turntable/record player. It had been up for a while when I noticed it, he must have realized his mistake...

Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote: What are you talking about?
Clicking on that link shows an original pair of coco 1 disk drives. I've
used a pair like that myself.

I wouldn't buy it, but maybe some collector would.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.