[Coco] How do I print the E-zine ;-) 2 pages in each sheet?

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 4 05:54:14 EDT 2006

A method I've used is to print all pages, then collate them so that the
first page is the back side of the second (first printing) and the second
page is the back side of the first (first printing), and so on.  The down
side is that you wind up with two copies.

OTOH , for PDF files most Adobe readers have a selection for printing odd
and even pages.  Just print the odd pages. reverse the stack (so the back of
page 1 gets printed as page 2.) and print the even pages.

Bruce W.