[Coco] How do I print the E-zine ;-) 2 pages in each sheet?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Thu Aug 3 21:48:13 EDT 2006

I found a solution. A program called "Foxit Reader". It's a replacement
for Acrobat reader that doesn't need to be installed, it's only 3 Mb,
and loads in about 1 second.
It's still a beta, and I found that some of the pictures were printed as
mirror images :-( but offers as many printing options as you might want.

Diego