[Coco] Newest Nitros9 and B&B

leonard leonard23 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 1 23:07:40 EDT 2006

Uh Oh...I'm going to get a lot more confused before this is over, but I
guess that's the learning curve kicking in :)!  I made up a boot disk awhile
back and included the bbhdisk driver, and the (2) descriptors h0, & h1 (I
have 2 drives).  After nitros9 booted up changed the data and execution
directories in the text file called startup and everything seemed to work
ok.  Guess I need a more dumbed down explanation of what exactly this boot
module thing is.

I really appreciate all the info.  Sometimes when I'm learning about new
things it takes awhile before I can digest it all.  Please bear with me as I
struggle with the language.

Leonard