[Coco] Newest Nitros9 and B&B

leonard leonard23 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 1 18:22:06 EDT 2006

Ok...Another question.  If I install the boot module, then all I need is the
device descriptor?  Like h0, h1?  I do have them, but since the Os-9
operating system has been optimized for the 6309 I assumed the software for
the B&B needed to be as well.  I do own the original disks for the
controller.  When the superboard becomes available I won't have to worry
about any of this stuff.  Hallelujah!!  I'm frothing at the bit for that,
but for now I have to work with what I have.  It will be worth the wait I'm
sure!  The good thing out of all this is that I learned how to get a dsk
image onto a real coco disk and learning is what it's all about for me.

Thanks to everybody for all the help.

Leonard