[Coco] Re: Newest Nitros9 and B&B

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 13:18:21 EDT 2006

> I guess what I'm saying is that I do not understand what all the stuff is on
> the disk.

Welcome to the club.

> Is there a readable text file that explains what all the stuff on
> the disk is?

Only in our dreams.

> Can someone give me a little help with this?

I think what we need is a translator and some english classes. The
programmers, who are doing an exelent job with everything exept documentation,
don't speak English, only C and assembly...;)

But seriously, if you guys are going to change *anything*, PLEASE TELL US!!!

Also, not all of us even have a clue what the original stuff was.

By the way Leonard, there were some docs, including the original Tandy OS9 L2
manual and I think (but could be wrong) some B&B stuff. Anyone have that link?