[Coco] [Color Computer] Mounting floppy in xmess?

Matias Gut matiasar at tournet.com.ar
Wed Aug 23 17:04:28 EDT 2006

I've been serching for some info on how to load disk images in xmess...
And I didn't find the solution.

I installed mess for linux, ran "xmess.x11 coco3" and I got the coco3
bios running, the beatyfull green screen loads... but I could not load a
DSK image.
I don't find or I don't now how to mount the floppy device from xmess.
I think doing that thing in the windows version, with messgui is quite
easier...

Anybody knows how to do it? I apologize if the question is a little bit
out of the forum subjects.

Thanks in advance,
Matías

Yahoo! Groups Links