[Coco] [Color Computer] FYI: FLEX User Group - Copyright Clearances

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 21:45:53 EDT 2006

http://www.evenson-consulting.com/flexusergroup/fug7.htm

FLEX User Group
FLEX Copyright Clearance

Many thanks to the authors of FLEX software and hardware for releasing their products to the FLEX User Group for republication.
Of course the original copyright remains in the hands of the original owner.
In (western) alphabetical order:

>From (c) Ron Anderson
     (PAT editor + loads of example programs):

     (Lucidata - www.lucidata.com)