[Coco] ] DS-69B Reverse Engineering/GofD Archive

Brian bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Aug 4 20:14:12 EDT 2006

Hi Curtis and Andrew,

I have original copies of both the programs you's disscussed, DS-69B, And Gates Of Delirium.
Curtis, I'll make a backup of my copy, And send you it, So you can compare the 2 programs.
Andrew, As for GOFD not working on a coco 3, The Original copy I have, Worked fine on my Pal Coco3 system, But I never much got into it, Mostly because there was no way to Back it up, And being a really old copy, Wasn't worth the risk in playing it.

laters