[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] dvd title fix

Russell Flowers coffeecircle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 17:39:16 EDT 2006

--- Neil Morrison <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote:

> You could actually do nicer titles on an MC-10 with
> a little programming
> skill. You could have a colored border and big
> letters.
>
> Neil

Okay, I have staved off my curiosity for as long as I
can.

Can someone (perhaps the original poster) tell me why
anyone would want to use an MC-10 to create DVD title
pages, given the state of technology today? I can
think of 2 reasons:

1) The person is really just recording DVDs straight
from whatever source, no PC or fancy software
involved. They know that the MC-10 can generate a TV
signal, so they use that for the titles.

2) They want an authentic 'retro' look to their
titles.

Am I wrong for being curious about this? :)

-- R Flowers