[Coco] Rainbow IDE 1.2

Alan Jones ojones at elp.rr.com
Mon Apr 24 11:45:13 EDT 2006

Roger,
I've been very busy working on my Doctor of Ministry degree so I don't
have much time to play with the CoCo like I want to. However, I would
like to see FORTH implemented in Rainbow IDE if possible. I just moved
to El Paso (last month) and I still don't have my desktop computer setup
so I can't give you any helpful information from previous experiments
(my memory is not as good as it used to be!). Before I moved, I started
to play around with FORTH and I really like it. It would be nice if I
could get a copy of FORTH written for the Color Computer and then I
could do some research for you when I get the time. Anyhow thanks for
creating such a useful program like Rainbow IDE.

Alan