[Coco] Rainbow IDE 1.2

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sun Apr 23 20:31:46 EDT 2006

Another update...

Check out www.rainbowide.com for the Rainbow IDE installer, a ToolPak
installer, and hundreds of M.E.S.S. BIOS ROMs.  I think all you need from
there is a visit to mess.org if you haven't gotten the latest version of
the emulator that Rainbow integrates with.

Robert Gault pointed out a few problems that I knocked out real quick today
and I also added the Projector-3 and Pac-Dude projects to the installer for
those who want to study how a big project works.  Several little snags were
taken care of and I'm pleased to see 1.2 doing smooth builds tonight.

I need to make a nice PDF guide but for now the welcome files explain
enough to get you going.  For those who have Portal-9 projects and want to
move to Rainbow, just copy those folders into \Program Files\Rainbow
IDE\Projects\ and load the .por and they will get converted to .bow
projects for Rainbow.

Let me know what you guys think and what needs some work and I'll get to it.

--
Roger Taylor