[Coco] Preparing for a job which requires knowledge of C

zaphod at mchsi.com zaphod at mchsi.com
Sun Apr 23 09:14:34 EDT 2006

Even better, you could abandon Microsoft Visual Basic and use REALbasic from
www.realsoftware.com -- it's very much like VB6, but with improvements, and
capable of compiling for Macintosh OS, Windows, and Linux.

I've tried VB.Net, and it's just too much. The compatibility libraries were
only included with Studio, a whole new learning curve, and way too much
overhead.