[Coco] First impression of Roy's adapter.

Sylvain Rousseau surtoutnombliepas at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 19 19:58:37 EDT 2006

Wow!  I just got my Roy's CoCo VGA Adapter and it's wonderful.

  Thank you Roy!

Sylvain

Jim Cox <jimcox at miba51.com> a écrit :
  I just posted a page on my site that has pictures of
Roy's CoCo VGA Adapter.

Please note that I am doing this on my own and without
any input so far from Roy, so the "CoCo VGA" adapter is
not the official name of the product. Also, while most
of you know how to contact Roy, I did not put any contact
information on the site and will not do so until he gives
me permission.

Here is the URL:

http://www.miba51.com/CoCo_VGA_Adpater.html

Hopefully my modest little pages don't get CoCo-dotted ;)

Cheers.

Jim
http://www.miba51.com/
http://www.cloudymidnights.com/