[Coco] First impression of Roy's adapter.

rick ross rickross at mail.rossprogramming.com
Sun Apr 9 16:26:34 EDT 2006

How can I get one on order?

-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com]
On Behalf Of Jim Cox
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 1:21 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] First impression of Roy's adapter.

Roger:

The adapter connects to the monitor connector on the
bottom of a CoCo-3 as opposed to the RCA video connector
in the back.  The monitor connector is for monitors such
as the CM-8

Basically the adapter takes the signal from the CoCo and
converts it to a VGA signal so it can be used on most VGA
monitors.  I assume a flat panel will work.

There has been talk on this list about it, so I assumed
most poeple knew of it.  I hope that's the case and I
didn't let anything out of the bag. :/

-Jim