[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Volunteers

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:43:37 EDT 2006

On 4/19/06, Michael Wayne Harwood <michael at musicheadproductions.org> wrote:
> Neil mentioned that anyone who owns a magazine, scans it, and then uploads
> it to a site that does not offer downloads would honor my agreement with
> Lonnie - I agree totally.  I will see what I can do to implement this in
> the document repository so that there is a single interface for file
> transfer for the project.

Michael,

If you'd like a snippet of PHP code that will upload a file outside of
document root let me know and I'll be glad to provide it. It's the
least I could do to contribute to the CoCo community :)

As far as that goes, if anyone needs any PHP programming done for a
CoCo-related site (or needs a second set of eyes for their PHP code)
let me know. I might be able to help, depending on how busy I am when
you ask.

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)