[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Volunteers

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Apr 19 13:08:18 EDT 2006

I have setup a shared document repository so that project volunteers will
have a central place to store and retieve any project related files (e.g.
images from scanning, Rainbow on Disk or Tape files, etc).  Each volunteer
will need to agree that they will not share these resources with anyone
not directly involved with the project.  I am going to setup separate
logins for each volunteer so that we can track who does what, but the
entire project will be accessible by all members.

We may have to pay license fees to cover each volunteer - I have emailed
Lonnie to let him know what I am planning and find out what he is
comfortable with.  I am waiting until I have heard from Lonnie before I
enable the shared access in case he does not agree, and I will let you
know as soon as I have received a reply.

I should have done this at the start - I apologize for taking so long to
come to this point.

Regards,
Michael Harwood