[Coco] EPROM eraser wanted

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Wed Apr 19 02:44:59 EDT 2006

G'day Roger,

You might like to try the op shop (Ausy for thrift or goodwill, whatever you
call a shop that takes donated goods & sells them to help charities) & look for
an old sun lamp, typically sell for $5 - 10.  They have a small mercury lamp in
them.  I use one & it takes about 15 - 20 mins to erase an (or a lot of) EPROM
from about 1.5 feet (40 cm) away.  I do it out in the garage as you don't want
to be looking at this thing while its going.

stanblaz at netspace.net.au