[Coco] CoCo EPROM Burner (was EPROM eraser wanted)

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sun Apr 16 12:06:44 EDT 2006

I know Tony DiStefano had at least one EPROM burner design in Rainbow. I don't know if I can find my copy of "A Full Turn of the Screw" (a compilation of Tony's Rainbow articles), but that would be a good place to start. Think of it as a good use for an old CoCo -- turn it into an EPROM programmer! This would be especially nice if done with a CoCo2 (cheap and not used much).

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent