[Coco] Preparing for a job which requires knowledge of C

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 18 21:30:33 EDT 2006

Mike,
   There is NO version after V6.0. It is NOW called Visual Studio NET.
Which is no where compatible
with the old VS5 or VS6. The last word we got was VS6.0 (VB6, VC++6.0,
and etc) support will be discontinued as of Jan 2007. This mean no more
updates or anything. VS5.0 was discontinued in 2004. Only the NEW .NET
stuff will be supported.

John Donaldson