[Color Computer] [coco] Rainbow

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 13:45:38 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/16/06 12:48:23 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com writes:
>How's the Rainbow  magazine to CD or DVD progressing?

>George

In a word it's not  George.    Micheal has had real life issues
keep him from  working on it and nobody has stepped up
to help him.   He's got all  the software needed to do it but
no time to work on it right now and nobody  to help.  I was
going to  bring the subject up at the  fest
What we need is volunteers.   I  would be doing  it myself
but I simply don't have the time with the  converter and all.
When I get caught up with that I am going to get my  scanner
out and see what I can do.  Until then we need people on  the
ground to get it going.   I don't know how busy Micheal is  but
maybe he does have the time to coordinate if not scan himself.
If  not,  he has offered to hand over the project to someone who
has the  time for it.
So what's it going to be....any  takers out there?  We have
all of the Rainbow issues except for the  final two or three
years.   We have some but not all of  those.   I tryed to buy
some of the final issues for the project  when they came up on ebay but
I was outbid and no more have shown up  since.

We have the software to scan the material  already paid for
and most of the issues gathered together ready to  scan.

So everybody how about a little help  here?

Roy