[Coco] booted again!

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 21:21:36 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/7/2006 9:06:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimcox at miba51.com writes:

>I  plan to clean the contacts on as much as possible with
>Isopropol  too.

I don't know that isopropyl alcohol will do anything to remove  tarnish.
I use a silverware tarnish remover called Tarn-X; should be available in
many supermkts.
One caution:  Tarn-X is water base so nothing more than a *dampened*  cue tip
or pipe
cleaner should be used since the conductive residue will likely cause  shorts
between
nearby foils/parts.  Flushing the area with alcohol swab should remove  any
residue.

To see how well Tarn-X works, dip a tarnished penny into the  solution.

-ph