[Coco] booted again!

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 15:30:46 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/5/06 11:26:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jimhrubik at earthlink.net writes:

>Alas, I have work  to do, since it's only 1906  again.

Actually, I've been happy to run my Coco3 OS9 one century behind.   Only
problem is that the week day is off by one.

My MM/1, running OSK, seems to have given up completely on date and time --
probably the battery dried up.  I can't even SetTime it, since the hardware
clock doesn't respond and the program refuses to set the software time for the
session.

Actually, it may have been the MM/1 that I was running exactly one century
behind.  Nope, cuz I did once rewrite Make to fix the 2K bug.
--Mike K.