[Coco] OT -- PC needs TWO Shut Downs

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 21:50:29 EDT 2006

diegoba at adinet.com.uy writes:

>I've  seen this before.
>Malware.
>Try Spybot and AVG  antivirus.

Well, I routinely run Spybot and Ad-Aware, plus Norton AV and AOL's own
spyware detection (some of these did find some scary stuff on my PC a year  ago).
But nothing lately.
So maybe I should find this AVG and run it too?

>And  it's always a good idea to have your OS in a different partition

Unclear whether this is even possible with Windoze 98SE.  I do keep  the CAB
files and installation CD images in a different partition.
Thanks, Mike K.