[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Digest Number 861

Rudolf Gutlich inforvale at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 23 23:38:04 EDT 2006

The biggest problem will be the speed, George.

When you type RUN and press ENTER, the program will be
ENDED in a blink ;)

So, all the fun of loading tapes, executing things...
will be gone! And using a PC keyboard instead the
original one... hmmmm doesn't seems to be nice at all.

Best regards,

Rudolf Gutlich
Brazil.