[Coco] Portal-9/Rainbow IDEs

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sat Apr 22 13:49:28 EDT 2006

Hey guys, I was asked by many about whether Portal-9 users could get the
Rainbow IDE registered for a deal, and I decided to do that for a limited
time.  I'm trying to be more stable with a set price eventually since there
are references on the web and I've submitted the software information to
some large networks that will pretty much clone the info all over the
web.  Since the IDE is new and the info is propogating around, I haven't
set a firm price just yet so you might want to register it now while the
price is low.

I'm writing to announce my release of similar but more powerful IDE called
RAINBOW.  After reading this, be sure to visit http://www.rainbowide.com
and check it out!  You should be familiar with the look and feel of the IDE
and the side panels, but you'll notice more features and content, and lots
more capabilities!

Also, many Portal-9 customers have expressed their concern about the
licensing/pricing plans for Rainbow.  Since I feel like the majority rules
and that I really owe it to Portal-9 users, I am offering Rainbow at 1/2
the price to you for a limited time.  Don't worry, there's no extreme rush
on this deal, but I urge you to consider purchasing now because I am not
sure I will leave the price this low for too long.

WHAT TO DO: Supply me with your Portal-9 key when you make your payment for
Rainbow.  Payments at this time must be manually made to
webmaster at coco3.com via PayPal, or you can also use the PayPal donation
button on CoCo3.com (look at the bottom of the home page for a donation
link, and on the CoCo Gallery page .. www.coco3.com/gallery).   Where is
your Portal-9 key?  Look in \Portal-9\portal9.ini

Please try Rainbow out and show your support and interest by buying in now
at the low price.  You'll get free upgrades just a download away, and
Rainbow is going to continue to grow and gain mega features that you don't
want to miss.  Some planned additions are compilers and linkers like C,
Pascal, Fortran, some disassemblers, an interactive 6809/6309 disassembler,
custom color coding for source code, just to name a few things on a long
list of features to come.

Thank you for your support,

Roger Taylor
www.rainbowide.com