[Coco] monochrome monitors for cost of shipping

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 11:28:55 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
Like Jim, I have more stuff than I know what to do with, so after moving into
my new place I set a goal of reducing my pile by 50%. With that in mind, I have
two monochrome composite monitors to give away for the cost of shipping. These
monitors are relatively light, <10 lbs each I'm guessing (no scale). They would
be great for coding in 80 columns on the CoCo3 or even watching movies on an
old vcr. They are tested and working.

Item 1:
  Panasonic model TR-120MDPA, 12" Green screen, composite video in and out
(passthru), audio input for internal amplified speaker. Tested, sharp image!

Item 2:
  Amdek model Video 310A, 12" Amber screen with anti-glare filter, DB-9 male
connector (6 wires go to it, unknown pinout) for video input, no speaker in
this one. Due to the unknown pinout I can't test it other than to turn it on
and turn the brightness up... the screen turns amber, so it appears functional.
I'll try to figure out the pinout.

I can provide pictures if desired, just want to see if there's any interest.

Bob